Services that we can
- Fixed price computer network management. For details click here.
- Computer, Notebook & Server Sales
- Network and Internet Troubleshooting
- Computer, Notebook & Server Repairs
- Support for most mainstream software packages
- Email and data available across all devices
- Onsite Installation and Service
- Consultation, advice and design of Networks & other computer solutions
- Office Relocations
- Cabling installations for networks and other data requirements
- System fault-finding for both hardware and software
- Virus detection, removal and prevention
- Backup solutions
- Networked internet and email solutions
- Web page hosting and web site creation services
- Telephone support
have extremely competitive hourly rates for our trained and experienced
technicians.. Standard rates apply from 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday to Friday
(except public holidays), minimum charge of half hour for onsite work,
or 15 minutes for remote work, and thereafter charged in 15 minute
- After Hours work attract a higher rate and higher minimum charges.
- High level support requiring specialist technicians may incur a higher rate.
quoted rates are for a single technician. If more than one technician
is requested to be on-site simultaneously to finish the job faster,
then rates are charged per person per hour.
- $60 ex-gst Perth Metro area (North
to Joondalup, South to Fremantle, East to Kalamunda)
- $140 ex-gst Perth Fringe area (North to Yanchep, South to Kwinana, East to Mundaring)
also catered for, and are charged by billing the travel time for the
trip to site (1 way), at our normal hourly rate. (so it's the same as
billing HALF the hourly rate for the return 2-way trip).
- Callouts during
after-hours periods are double.
- Customers located in Balcatta enjoy a 50% discount on callout fee.
goods / despatch of orders:
- There are several options for delivery. Prices vary by size/weight of item, urgency, distance. Contact our office for a estimation of delivery costs.
- Telephone and
remote support is available either on an ad-hoc basis, or via one of
our support pack offerings, or for free as part of a fixed price IT support agreement.
- Regular customers often opt for the discounted rate and priority support by buying their support in advance with our Platinum Support Pack.
The list of services
that we provide is growing! Is there any other products or services
that you would like us to add?
Then please email me with your suggestions!
Please read our Terms and Conditions, and Disclaimer.
since 30th October 1998:
These pages were last updated on 26 Oct 2018